Mar 12,2013
Mar 12,2013
Fantastic service vs. key competition. I was happy to pay a little bit extra (£7!) for piece of mind that my property was in hands of good agents.

Lauristons seemed to have a constant stream of tenants to view my property (around 15-20) vs. Barnard Marcus who only booked in 1 viewing which was cancelled. This was over a period of 3 weeks whilst I was still residing at the property so it got let really quickly and well within the timelines I anticipated.

I dealt with Greg, Louise and Alleyan from the Putney office who made my first time being a landlord a simple and easy process. They were accommodating with some requests that I had which made me feel at ease as I am moving internationally. More importantly I felt they were very honest with me with regards to how I should present my property and advice on the price I should market at.

Louise provided excellent after care service in setting up the documentation which I received promptly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lauristons Putney! To leave a new review of Lauristons Putney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lauristons Putney