Mar 12,2013
Mar 12,2013
I found this letting agency extremely rude and unprofessional. Treated me and my partner very poorly and i would not recommend them to anyone. The woman in admin is very aggressive and rude, and i\'m not surprised to see i\'m the only one who thinks that. It\'s obvious that there is a communication problem with those who work there when one person says one thing and you get a very different story from the other! I feel sorry for anyone who gets stuck with this sorry excuse of a letting agency!
Learn some professional people skills!
By: Kim dixon
Apr 12, 2013
Thank you for your review and sorry to read that you are unhappy with out service. It is very difficult to respond and deal with your issues if you do not put your details down. We have many happy tenants and landlords at Harringtons Lettings and are a finalist in the Estate and Lettings Agent Awards as voted for by our customers. If you would like to contact us directly we would be happy to deal with your problem.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harringtons Lettings Hove! To leave a new review of Harringtons Lettings Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harringtons Lettings Hove