Mar 12,2013
Mar 12,2013
I am totally disappointed with this letting agent. All of what they are looking for is taking money with extremely poor service. The communication was always terrible and to get to the person you need to speak with you have to put some time. After complete year of tenancy, they also refused to renew my contract periodically and claimed that this is the request of the landlaord. I used to hear totally different things from them and landlord. At the end of the second contract, and although I left the house cleaner than I took it, they were trying to deduct lots of money and said there was some marks in the sofas and two other minors things that I had already reported two months before the contract end. Additionally, I left the house few days before the final inspection and they allow to some to trespass without my prior acceptance and when I told them they denied although there were lots of amendements to the house. When I contacted them to do an official complaint they said that they do not even have a procedure and I can only write a letter to the manger who is the person I need to complaint against :)
In general, I am entirely unsatisfied with them and may go to the ombudsman service or the court to get my rights.

Scargill Mann & Co