Mar 12,2013
Mar 12,2013
I have contacted the agency after I found the property I was interested in online. I have received immediate response and we scheduled viewing for the next Saturday. Agent was very nice and gave us space to discuss our impressions privately, she wasn\'t pushy nor rude which a lot of agents are at the moment.
Once we have agreed on the price we have received detailed and clear break down of all the costs, there was no hidden fees (unlike others) We only had to pay £144.00 for the credit check which we could follow online.
We were also explained the contract thoroughly and all our questions were answered.
The only reason I don\'t think service was excellent was lack of direct contact via email to our agent, when we had questions to ask we had to phone as the emails were going into one general email address and appeared to be lost or ignored but once we called all was fine.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Finchley! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Finchley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Finchley