Mar 11,2013
Mar 11,2013
TO THE EDITOR: I am sure this is too long; please edit it as you wish.

Harry Dunne and Harry Patterson each presented a property to me. Both were professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and quickly found out and advised me of the answers to the odd questions they could not immediately answer.
Katrina ...?... and other members of staff in the Croydon branch handled the local administration well including answering the telephone and taking messages. I left about 10 messages and I think only one was undelivered which is a very good success rate. I was very pleased that the phone was usually answered so quickly and there were pleasant and helpful responses.
Hayley Fuller handled preparing the contract and head office administration. She preformed well except something went wrong when she had the day off. Nobody was picking up her phone calls and all one heard was that she was away from her desk implying she will be back and will reply shortly. This gave me a bad impression because I called back several times and got the same message again and again.
Diane Armstrong, who led the team in the local office, was very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable.
I will be pleased to us their services again.
THE END

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Croydon! To leave a new review of Townends Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Croydon