Mar 11,2013
Mar 11,2013
I dealt with Sonny in helping me find a new apartment. Which I have recently just moved into. I have since referred Sonny to another couple of work colleges as well as I was very pleased with the service and professionalism I received from this company. I would recommend Spencer\'s to anyone looking for a rental property.
By: keith cross
Mar 19, 2013
Hi Mutu

Many thanks for taking the time to leave some excellent comments.

Also, many thanks for recommending Sonny to a couple of your work colleagues too.

I am delighted to see you were very pleased with our service and professionalism, we work VERY hard to maintain this at all times.

In this instance I have informed Sonny and the team at Ilford we have re-graded your review to 5 stars.

Kind Regards

Keith Q Cross
Operations Director
Spencers Property Services

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Ilford