Apr 30,2010
Apr 30,2010
I have used Graham and Julian (Charles Abby) on numerious occasions to let properties that I own in the Newbury / Thatcham area.

They have always found good quality tenants for me on each occasion. They offer knowledge and advise on rental rates in the area. They ensure that I maximise my returns and ensure that my voids are minimised.

As Charles Abby specialise in the letting side of the market they have a wealth of knowledge about covering the letting spectrum, including changes in the law.

They have a number of contracted trades people who can sort out most problems in the property.

Their service to me has always been top notch and I will continue to use their services.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Charles Abby Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Charles Abby Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Charles Abby Property Services Office 1