Mar 11,2013
Mar 11,2013
My experience with Fairway Lettings has been a very positive one. After initially renting a house with my friend they were very keen to help me apply for the tenancy on my own once my friend moved out. James was great at putting all the paperwork into motion and within a week I was the sole tenant at my house with no extra charges or stress involved.

Bigger agents have in the past wanted to charge fees for admin, change of name and requested more deposit in my last experience but I was relieved to find that James was very honest and open that there was no need to make my sole tenancy complicated.

Great communication, can always speak to one of the team and understanding in unforeseen circumstances.

The best agents I have been with as you actually get to deal with the same agent all the way through application and tenancy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1