Mar 11,2013
Mar 11,2013
I chose Duncan Yeardley to sell my property because my son had recently used Nick Thring and his team to succesfully sell a property on his behalf. I, like my son, was not disappointed with the exceptional service received. Within 2 days of instructing Nick I received an acceptable offer on the property. Unfortunately, the potential buyer pulled out (through no fault of Nick\'s). Despite this set back Nick was immediately back on the case and yet again negotiated an acceptable offer within a matter of days. I have now completed and cannot recommend Nick and the team highly enough. Their professionalism, knowledge, communication and customer care is second to none and should be used as a benchmark by which all Agents are rated.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duncan Yeardley Estate Agents Bracknell! To leave a new review of Duncan Yeardley Estate Agents Bracknell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duncan Yeardley Estate Agents Bracknell