Mar 11,2013
Mar 11,2013
Emily Harrison, Pre-tenancy Co-ordinator, has been a great pleasure to deal with. Upon sending me a pre-tenancy offer letter, there was a clause which had never been mentioned to me and something that I would not have agreed to. I called Emily immediately to inform her - I also had a couple of other questions as well. Emily handled the situation extremely well and kept me up-to-date when necessary. She was extremely patient and liaised with the Townends Northfields branch for me in order to obtain answers to my questions and concerns. The clause was removed, and this is thanks to Emily\'s help. An extremely professional individual who is an asset to the company.
I was intially doubtful about Townends as the Northfields branch weren\'t upfront about their fees (the lettings agent has since left), however, due to Emily, my opinion of the company is positive - she is an honest individual who ensures that the customer (in this case, the tenant) comes first.
If everything goes well throughout the tenancy, we will definitely stick to Townends.
My advice to prospective tenants - make sure you find out about all the fees first (the admin fees of £300 are quite high compared to other estate agents in the area - I\'ve done some ringing around, plus you have to pay for the reference fees and a check-in fee) as it all adds up! Hopefully if you have any pre-tenancy questions, you\'ll be lucky enough to have Emily as your Pre-tenancy Co-ordinator. As I said earlier - she is an asset to the company :)

Townends