Mar 11,2013
Mar 11,2013
Active Lettings Ltd provide a service of excellent professional standard. They have managed my properties for some years. They are most effective in finding tenants and their references. They regularly visit my properties identifying repairs and improvements for the benefit of myself and tenants. These repairs are processed and completed quickly. Office staff are always friendly and respond readily to phone calls and emails. Rents are paid promptly as are invoices from tradesmen. Nothing is too much for them to do on my behalf. I am confident that Active Lettings will continue to provide this high professional standard for me in all aspects of property management.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Active Letting London Hyde! To leave a new review of Active Letting London Hyde, please click the link below !
Write a review for Active Letting London Hyde