Apr 29,2010
Apr 29,2010
I live abroad and they are managing my 2 properties, i must say that i can sleep well every night thinking that they are looking after my property and i always receive payments on time with full monthly management statement, i strongly disagree with few peoples reviews here as for the last 8-9 years with them may be its once or twice my payments were delayed appar from that their customer services, accounts and managers are all very efficent and friendly. thats why they manage hundreds of properties. I will strongly recomend them to any Landlord.
By: Kumar
Jul 06, 2011
I was so scared after reading the reviews about tilko, but as they have been there longer than most of the agents i decided to give it a go. I gave them my 3 bedroom house near East ham station and the Manager recomended me to present this as 4 bedrooms ( using one receptions as one bedroom ) which i did. They rented the house within 3 days yes 3 days for 1400 pcm. Now its been only 4 months and I am getting my money on time. Now they are organising my second Mortgage will give them my second house too. Great team.
By: Mrs Khan
Feb 09, 2011
After carefully looking around, we gave Tilko our beautiful 5 bedroom family house on full management, its been almost 6 months now and thank God we are getting rent on time and excellent customer services from their office. Definitely the best agents on the area.
By: Alex
May 04, 2010
Yes you are right. we just given them our 3rd property to manage after dealing with them for past 3 years. So far touch wood no complains they are fast, efficent and always give me full summary of my rental statement. I always recomend them to all my friends and families and no doubt they are one of the best agents in whole Newham area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tilko Estates Office 2! To leave a new review of Tilko Estates Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tilko Estates Office 2