Mar 11,2013
Mar 11,2013
We had been on the look out for a specific type of rental property when Nicki from Ellis & Co became involved. From the moment I spoke to Nicki about what we were looking for, she was extremely proactive in finding a property that more than satisfied our requirements. She was always very proactive and helpful throughout the process and very responsive when I needed to ask questions or clarify various things.

We completed the whole process very quickly and I have to say Nicki\'s professionalism and efficiency was great throughout. We were very pleased with the service we received from Ellis and Co and are very thankful to Nicki for finding us such a lovely flat.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Finchley! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Finchley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Finchley