Mar 07,2013
Mar 07,2013
I had my property on the market with entwistle green for 12 months. In that time it received 3 viewings, despite being a lovely property in a prime location. I had to conduct all 3 of these viewings myself, as they were \'too busy\' to oblige. I did not receive any calls or updates from them. The only time i obtained feedback was when i rang them. I decided to get some more valuations from other companies, who all priced the property much more realistically. I feel that entwistle green overpriced my property , and did all the usual \' this property will fly through\' etc etc to get me interested. I have never had replies to emails, and subsequently found out the person i had been dealing with had left, no-body had informed me, and nobody knew about my property when i rang. All in all, I really would avoid this company. They seem very thin on the ground staff wise, and do not seem at all interested in helping. I am not in the habit of leaving bad reviews etc, but would encourage others to look at the other big l\'pool estate agents, not these.
More accurate valuation,better customer support, organise viewings and do them themselves,etc,etc
Attached Files