Mar 11,2013
Daniel Bourne
Jade Foster
Mar 11,2013
Having had 3 agents value my property I was most impressed with Douglass Allen but decided to instruct another local agent due to the favourable fee they were charging me, what a mistake this was. My property was on the market for 8 weeks with this agent and I only had a handful of viewings and no offers let alone the lack of feedback I got.

Douglas Allen had continuously contacted me throughout this time not just to talk about my property but also trying to get me out viewing. This made me realise what a proactive agent Douglass Allen were and I decided to instruct them. There marketing really did make my property look completely different and within the two weeks of having the property on the market they had around 15 viewings, all of which were accompanied and at the end of these 2 weeks they had 2 offers on my property both of which were acceptable but they continued to get the buyers to increase to an amount that I had only wished on achieving. After this there sales progressive Janine constantly kept me up to date and there solicitors worked extremely efficiently.

I must thank Daniel Bourne and his team for the amazing job that they done and can only recommend to choose there agent based on the level of service and not on a fee. Well worth the money especially when you consider that not only will Douglass Allen sell your property but also get you more money and the best price.
Mar 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time and sharing the experience that you had with Douglas Allen (Chigwell). It just shows the importance of choosing an agent based on everything that they are going to give you to get your property SOLD!

Douglas Allen