Mar 11,2013
Mar 11,2013
I have recently asked Helen from Cleaver Management Lettings, to fully manage the one bedroomed flat I own in Bracknell as I was very unhappy with my previous management agent Romans. I am extremely happy with the service Helen has provided so far and would highly recommend her. She has provided excellent management services to me as a Landlady. Helen constantly keeps me up to date on every aspect with my flat, ranging from obtaining quotes for work to be done, through to fully managing the re-let of my property in a very slick, professional and "nothing is too much trouble" attitude. I cannot recommend Helen highly enough. Long may it continue!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cleaver Property Management Wokingham! To leave a new review of Cleaver Property Management Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cleaver Property Management Wokingham