Mar 11,2013
Simon Budd
Mar 11,2013
I cannot thank Simon enough for his commitment and enthusiam to sell my property. Right from the first meeting I felt in \'safe hands\' as Simon is very calm and knowledgable as an estate agent. He gave me tips on selling and ensured he got people through the door to view. Our buyer was found with remarkable speed and Simon kept in touch regularly through the whole process giving me updates and news on the progress of the sale. At times when the stress of moving became too much Simon was there, on the end of a phone line to answer all my questions, however trivial and to put the whole process into perspective. Now we\'ve moved and are enjoying our new home, I feel I really couldn\'t have done it without him.
By: Wills
Mar 11, 2013
Sharon,

Thank you so much for the review. It is really appreciated. I am absolutely delighted with the sale of your property and am so glad that it worked out. If I can help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. I hope that moving day went well and was not too stressful.

Kind regards