Mar 11,2013
Mar 11,2013
I relocated overseas for work so decided to let out my London property but wanted to avoid paying the fees that some of the larger companies typically charge. I was particularly attracted to Global House Estates because the management fees were lower and the company is based in the same area as my property, and also because of the friendly service and experience that Andy Li brings. I liked the idea that my tenants could deal with people, rather than a company, as I have heard some horror stories from tenants renting properties managed by larger agents in the past. Global House Estates was able to find good, reliable tenants very quickly and also was able to negotiate a rental yield that I was very satisfied with. I have been extremely happy using the Global House Estates and will continue to use them company in future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Global House Estates Ltd London! To leave a new review of Global House Estates Ltd London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Global House Estates Ltd London