Mar 11,2013
Mar 11,2013
The letting shop in Chelmsford are a total waste of time!! We applied for a tenancy at 59 the green, Melbourne and were charged £430 for referencing.... With this my partner has only been employed for 2 months and self employed before that, we was told that he would need 2 years of accounts for us to get the property which we provided and yet they still turnt us away! It took 4 weeks and us to call them to get an answer from them of which the staff were rude and unhelpful and unwilling to help in anyway! A complete waste of our time and money and I would advise anyone to stay away! Look else were! They are only after your money, we have since found a new property which only took 4 days to reference at half that price! And they needed NOTHING from my partner! A total waste of space! STAY AWAY!!!!!
The letting shop in Chelmsford are a total waste of time!! We applied for a tenancy at 59 the green, Melbourne and were charged ‚£430 for referencing.... With this my partner has only been employed for 2 months and self employed before that, we was told that he would need 2 years of accounts for us to get the property which we provided and yet they still turnt us away! It took 4 weeks and us to call them to get an answer from them of which the staff were rude and unhelpful and unwilling to help in anyway! A complete waste of our time and money and I would advise anyone to stay away! Look else were! They are only after your money, we have since found a new property which only took 4 days to reference at half that price! And they needed NOTHING from my partner! A total waste of space! STAY AWAY!!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Letting Shop Office 1! To leave a new review of The Letting Shop Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Letting Shop Office 1