Mar 11,2013
Mar 11,2013
I have dealt with Martyn at Belvoir since 2003, firstly as a potential tenant when I was moving to Stratford, then as a landlord (lady) when I purchased a rental property. Martyn went out of his way firstly to show me potential properties to rent for myself, so I had no hesitation when settled and buying a second property in using Martyn and his team to manage it.
I am extremely happy with their service. They maintain a friendly yet very professional service. The money is paid on time, and any property issues are dealt with swiftly and always at a reasonable cost. I have had no hesitation in recommending Belvoir to family/friends looking for trustworthy reliable agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 64! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 64, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 64