Mar 11,2013
Mar 11,2013
My experience with Letsallmove has been appalling right from the very beginning. The tenants that were put in my property never paid rent and subletted it. I have requested references numerous times from Yasmin, Shazia, Candice and Daniel and still have not received anything. I can therefore only assume that references were never taken, which is the reason I had such poor tenants, who owe several thousands of pounds in rent arrears.

They have taken a deposit, and therefore they had a responsibility to secure it with the relevant scheme. When the tenant first fell into rent arrears, I wanted to serve a Section 8 notice, but was unable to do so because they had not protected the deposit. I was astonished by this, as someone who claims to be a reputable agent should know the rules regarding this. The deposit was only protected after I constantly rang. By law, this should have been done within 30 days, however it was not done until 3 months and only because I constantly harassed them. When I spoke to Candice on the phone, she first told me that the deposit had been protected within 30 days, and then told me that she had 90 days to protect the deposit, which left me dumbfounded. This made me realise that the company do not have a clue what they are doing.

Letsallmove have completely let me down, and have not fulfilled their responsibilities, i.e. finding suitable tenants through proper referencing and protecting the deposit. They are now refusing to give me back the deposit, and are completely uncontactable, and so they have effectively stolen it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1! To leave a new review of Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1