Mar 10,2013
Mar 10,2013
In August 2012, I was approached by Shazia Mehmood Butt and her employee Candice Moss and was assured of a tenant arrangement within 3 days, which she did w/o any delays. As for the management fee was concerned, I was told that only 5% of the house rent would be charged but when I signed the agreement and everything was done including the tenants moving in, I was submitted a bill of 1300 pounds which included inventory management charges, receipt or report of which I still haven\'t received from them. This was a big sudden disaster I was not expecting from them.

Again, It was agreed that the agency will keep a deposit equivalent to 2 months rent with themselves and will hand it over to the tenant after the completion of the agreement. I thought I might be free from the tensions now but to my dismay it came into my knowledge in January 2013 that as of October 2012, Shazia Mehmood Butt was not with the agency anymore as per according to her, her brother Samer Butt has cheated her, ran away with her clients\' money and kicked her out. But one thing I don\'t understand that why didn\'t Shazia or Savera (watever her real name is) tell me about this when all of this happened. I got to know about this situation in January 2013 when I rcvd the papers from Letsallmove that Shazia is not working for them anymore. When I contacted Shazia Butt asking why I wasnt told about this earlier by you, she started crying over her family problems etc.

Now, I have another big issue and its that that I cancelled the agreement with the agency and want them to hand over the deposit to me (as I got a letter from mydeposit scheme notifying me that the agent has cancelled the membership and the deposit is not secure anymore) because the tenants are on my back but despite sending Samer and Candice several emails, and messages, I haven\'t got a single reply from them and will now contact the police and concerned govt. agencies for sure and take legal action against them.
By: Loris
Jun 17, 2013
Hi, I am in the same situation, so what have you done, did you have to give your tenants their deposit back from your own pocket?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1! To leave a new review of Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1