Mar 10,2013
Mar 10,2013
A truely fantastic team from start to finish!

Helen showed me the property, and was great in assisting me with the potential of what could be done with the property, and took me through what \'add ons\' there would be to consider - solicitors fees, rates etc. Right up to handing me the keys, Perry Bishop are 100% a class act from beginning to end.

The downstairs Perry Bishop team introduced me to Mark, their resident Mortgage Advisor who helped me out with the paperwork - which is a bit daunting as a first time buyer. They then recommended me Simon Read as a solicitor who tied up all that side of house ownership.These two, and Perry Bishop kept me up to date at regular intervals as to how things were going, and of anything I had to do. Amazing customer service!

Once I had the keys, I was ready to move in, but my circumstances changed, and decided to put the house up for rental. Sharon and her team of girls upstairs had the house rented out within a week! - No hassle - They really are that professional. They now are my agency for managing my property while I am away. Real peace of mind is what Perry Bishop will give you.

Thank you all got putting me on the property ladder.

Mark Lane

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Perry Bishop and Chambers Faringdon! To leave a new review of Perry Bishop and Chambers Faringdon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Perry Bishop and Chambers Faringdon