Mar 10,2013
Mar 10,2013
I was very lucky to have a friend of mine in the London real estate business recommend Greene & Co to sell my Clerkenwell flat. I had a very bad experience with Foxtons who had over valued the flat. They had no success after having people traipse through my flat for 4 months. Needless to say I gave up with Foxtons and hired Greene & Co. They got right to work and after several viewings had a very realistic and winning offer on the table within 2 weeks! The close of the sale went very smoothly as well. If I ever had to sell a flat again in London, Greene & Co would be on the top of my list. Their staff is smart with a can do attitude. Thanks to Alex Dolley and the rest of the crew.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greene & Co Clerkenwell Road Branch! To leave a new review of Greene & Co Clerkenwell Road Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greene & Co Clerkenwell Road Branch