Download Property Smart Leader App
Mar 10,2013
By: 'Paul Lussier'
Mar 10,2013
I was very lucky to have a friend of mine in the London real estate business recommend Greene & Co to sell my Clerkenwell flat. I had a very bad experience with Foxtons who had over valued the flat. They had no success after having people traipse through my flat for 4 months. Needless to say I gave up with Foxtons and hired Greene & Co. They got right to work and after several viewings had a very realistic and winning offer on the table within 2 weeks! The close of the sale went very smoothly as well. If I ever had to sell a flat again in London, Greene & Co would be on the top of my list. Their staff is smart with a can do attitude. Thanks to Alex Dolley and the rest of the crew.

Greene & Co