Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Mar 09,2013
Mar 09,2013
This agency does not deserve to have decent tenants. Avoid it by all means!
I really liked one of the flats Alba advertised online so I have arranged a viewing. Being asked for a contact number I gave them my mobile so I could be notified if any changes occur. Waited for the agent (Justine) to arrive for 30! minutes. He or anyone else have not called to say they will be late or anything. I have called the 3 times only to be told they\'re on their way. Well 30 minutes is MORE than enough so I left. Called the same day to arrange another viewing - got one the next day. As before the agent (Laura this time) was late/didn\'t turn up. Called waited couple of minutes for someone to pick up (in the meantime hearing how they value customers and how great service they provide!). I was told the agent is just arriving at the property and I will be called back when she\'s there. Myhm, no one called... I haven\'t waited more that 10 minutes cause I thought this is pathetic and Alba just doesn\'t give a damn about customers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alba Residential Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Alba Residential Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alba Residential Edinburgh