Mar 09,2013
Mar 09,2013
I was really happy with the help and friendly advice I received from these guys, and their effective and professional service helped us find our perfect flat quickly. It takes so much stress out of the process when you find an agent whose advice you can trust, and who you come to think of as a friend! I started off talking to several agencies but ended up dropping the rest as the properties on Castles\' books were higher quality and the service made all the difference. They are very good at what they do and I wouldn\'t hesitate to use them again if I come to sell.

I really appreciated that Sunny went the extra mile to arrange viewings that would suit us and to take us through the process as first time buyers, and Panos was professional and reassuring throughout negotiation and exchange of contracts. Castles London comes highly recommended from this happy client.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (London) Harringay & Wood Green! To leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (London) Harringay & Wood Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles Estate Agents (London) Harringay & Wood Green

Castles Estate Agents (London)

5 Turnpike Lane Hornsey, London