Mar 09,2013
Mar 09,2013
I have had some issues with property agents in Manchester. I\'ve tried a couple - one was frankly terrible (not chasing payments, did terrible job with tenant selection etc), one was underwhelming and got almost abusive when I informed them that I was changing agent.

WLP was recommended to me and I\'ve been absolutely delighted with the service they provide. They are courteous, professional, deal with issues in a timely and pragmatic fashion, meaning that I don\'t have to spend time worrying about the property at all. They have selected two tenants for me and have done a superb job so far - from my pov, the tenants have proved excellent, keeping the apartment in good condition and making rent payments in a timely manner. Any other issues that arose usually related to new pieces of equipment that needed to be bought which WLP sourced at a reasonable price and provided to the tenant - I did not have to get involved at all.

They have been very professional wrt monitoring the state of the apartment - I receive regular updates informing me how the tenants are keeping the apartment - this is valuable to me as the property is a significant investment for me.

Overall, I am delighted with the service provided by WLP - objectively, it\'s an excellent quality service; when viewed in light of other Manchester agents that I\'ve used, they are in a different league.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester! To leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester