Mar 09,2013
Mar 09,2013
I found Castle Residential to be very friendly and helpful when I was looking for a flat to rent last year, and I got the impression they knew what they were doing all through the process, from my first phone call to request a viewing right through to signing the tenancy agreement. Surj, Suzannah, Lauren and the rest of the team were all very helpful and willing to answer all the questions that I had, which is another thing that would make me recommend them. Another reason I would strongly recommend Castle Residential is that they found me a flat that suited my needs and didn\'t try to persuade me to sign for somewhere that was unsuitable or that I couldn\'t afford which other agents have tried to do. I found Suzannah Newby to be especially helpful during this process. I have just signed the renewal agreement for the flat and found Castle to be again very helpful. Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell! To leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Residential (London) Hanwell