Mar 09,2013
Mar 09,2013
I saw the flat to rent for £350pm and thought it was good value intially. But it was really damp and dark. There was a shared house above the flat so it was really noisy a lot of the time. I hated living there for the 8 months I was there and was depressed. I asked the agent to make it damp proof but no help was offered with it. When I moved out the agent took more than 2 months to return my deposit. So I had to go overdrawn to pay my rent. I found the flat quite inhabitable and in no good state to live in. If environmental health officers had seen it they would writen a report on it. After I moved out the landlord asked homelets to rent it for £450pm which was a rip off for future tenants.
By: HomeLets
Apr 23, 2015
Please feel free to contact us if you wish to discuss your feedback. You can email us on info@homeletsofbath.co.uk

We are continually looking at ways of improving our service to clients, therefore your feedback is welcomed.

Kind regards, the HomeLets team.

HomeLets of Bath Ltd