Mar 09,2013
Mar 09,2013
I saw the flat to rent for £350pm and thought it was good value intially. But it was really damp and dark. There was a shared house above the flat so it was really noisy a lot of the time. I hated living there for the 8 months I was there and was depressed. I asked the agent to make it damp proof but no help was offered with it. When I moved out the agent took more than 2 months to return my deposit. So I had to go overdrawn to pay my rent. I found the flat quite inhabitable and in no good state to live in. If environmental health officers had seen it they would writen a report on it. After I moved out the landlord asked homelets to rent it for £450pm which was a rip off for future tenants.
By: HomeLets
Apr 23, 2015
Please feel free to contact us if you wish to discuss your feedback. You can email us on

We are continually looking at ways of improving our service to clients, therefore your feedback is welcomed.

Kind regards, the HomeLets team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of HomeLets of Bath Ltd Bath! To leave a new review of HomeLets of Bath Ltd Bath, please click the link below !
Write a review for HomeLets of Bath Ltd Bath