Mar 09,2013
Mar 09,2013
Paramount are far better than every agent other I dealt with. That said they still seem unable to carry out the most simple tasks of their chosen profession without confusion at every pass. It\'s true they sold our flat but the lowball offer form the buyer was accepted based on a set of critera that all proved to be false. I found them frustrating to deal with from start to finish although I imagine that Robert was as much a victim of the agent changing as we were and Lionel seemed very on the ball but was never the primary contact for us. Perhaps we were just too small a customer for them.
Attached Files
By: Robert
Mar 12, 2013
Dear Tom,

We are pleased you consider us better than every other agency you dealt with and apologise for any frustration you felt during the buying process. This was due to an external factor with the freeholder that was beyond our control that caused a delay despite our efforts to hurry the process along.

Thank you for the valuable feedback and I have since been in contact with you to discuss this further.

From all of the sales team we wish you well in your new property.

Kind regards,