Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
My experience with castle was excellent and persistent Natalie Harris was very helpful and very professional and was engaged to suit my needs and found me the right move for me. She was very understanding about what I was looking for and not forceful towards me giving me the confidence in her and the company to find me the right property and location that suited me. In great respect this I found was very warming and was grateful for the help I received from Nattilie Harris and my experience with her and how professional she presented herself was impressive and gave me the confidence in her to make the right choices for myself. Thank you very much. Will definitely recommend.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Ealing! To leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Ealing, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Residential (London) Ealing