Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
Tabitha continually went out of her way in order to effectively liase between the landlord and myself, despite the various sticking points. Tabitha always had a can do attitude and I felt that there was nothing she wouldnt attempt to do on my behalf.

I was told however that the property was to be professionaly cleaned- this was not the case and it effectively cost me £120, despite this I have rated both Tabitha and Rikki as excellent as they did far more than what I feel \'good\' would consist of.

I have worked in the Customer Services field for many years and think that they both did exceptionally well (despite what I stated above) in providing me and my family a fantastic service. When I decide to move on- I will be seeking them out specifically.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Caterham! To leave a new review of Choices Caterham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Caterham