Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
I have been living in a flat managed by them for 4 years now.
Whilst many of my issues with them may be due to an un-responsive landlord, they never pursue the landlord on my behalf to resolve any of my complaints.
The week I moved in several problems with the property were \'scheduled to be fixed\', but 4 years later they are all still unresolved, despite me raising them at every inspection, and sending letters and telephoning the office requesting followup. They do absolutely nothing, just say they will get back to me and do not. This includes items that were listed on my inventory as "new working order" which I naively signed because I expected them to be in that condition 48hours later. I currently have a potentially hazardous electrical fault in my kitchen which has not been repaired 6 months since I notified them of it.
They don\'t have keys to my property but always send me a generic appointment letter with a property inspection date listed. Since receiving the most recent letter, I have phoned them 3 times to reschedule as I can\'t cancel my work to suit them and over a week later no one has got back to me. This happens every time.
They\'ve pursued me in the past for rent that I had actually paid them. They\'d confused me with another property\'s tenant who happened to have the same name and rent amount as me.
I can not stress enough how negative my experience has been with this agent. There is literally not 1 positive thing I can say about JSM in Ipswich.
Return my calls. Give me explanations for my unresolved issues, even if they remain unresolved.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of JSM Ipswich! To leave a new review of JSM Ipswich, please click the link below !
Write a review for JSM Ipswich