Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
Really terrible service, i saw a few properties on their site and called 2 people. I called them more than 10 times to call back and still no reply. Not really professional attitude.
Never call them again
By: Jazz Sandhu
Nov 10, 2016
Dear Amir,
My name is Jazz Sandhu and I am the Manager of DBK Estate Agents. I'm sorry to read about your past experience. Customer care is important to us and we value your feedback.
We strive to create the best possible experience for our customers and have since implemented quite a few changes within the business. We would be more than happy to assist you in the future, and provide you with the positive experience each customer deserves. Many thanks and apologies for the delay in our response.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of DBK Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of DBK Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for DBK Estate Agents Office 1