Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
I dealt with Bridges as my first estate agent in F\'Boro. From the start the service was excellent. I mostly had contact with Richard but his colleagues including James were also very helpful. By way of unfortunate timing I missed out on another property but Bridges quickly found me an alternative in a preferred location. They were helpful with the price negotiations with the vendor, and they also recommended a local conveyancing company to me which was reasonably priced and provided me with a good service. I would have no hesitation recommending Bridges to others. Unfortunately since moving into the property I have had problems with the boiler but this is nothing to do with the estate agents role and I have just been unlucky in this respect.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Farnborough! To leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Farnborough, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridges Estate Agents Farnborough