Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
Where do I start!!!
1. As soon as I moved into the property the communal lighting did not work on the stairs or on the corridor to my flat!!!
2. it took them 5 weeks to fix it
3. I asked when I moved in if there was a communal sky dish (which they said there was) So I ordered my sky and surprise surprise it didn\'t work!!! Again it took them about 3 weeks to fix!!!
4. Then after living there for about 6 weeks the glass from the oven door fell out!! This took them 6 weeks to fix so I couldn\'t use the oven for that period of time!!!
5. Then another problem with the oven it kept turning itself off after being switched on for about an hour. I reported the problem and it took 2 weeks for that to be fixed then the problem was still not fixed

This is a terrible company to deal with they do not have any customer service what soever and have no idea how to communicate with tenants.

I would never use this company ever again
Absolutely nothing!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lettings Direct Office 1! To leave a new review of Lettings Direct Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lettings Direct Office 1