Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
All the agents are very friendly. Susan has always been very helpful when ever something has happened. At first when I was signing I felt a little pushed and definitely felt they were representing the landlord more than it being a two way street. Not writing down all of my requests for the landlord saying "I know him, he wouldn\'t be up for that" when I know it\'s a standard request. My flat was also dirty when I arrived. Not filthy but for the cleaning fee, I excepted it to be a bit better. On the whole, during the tenancy, they have been very helpful and much better than my last agency.
By: Jay Hayden
May 11, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We're not sure which tenancy this relates to, however I would be happy to discuss the cleaning situation a bit further with you should you so wish.

We hope you're enjoying the flat

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead