Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
I had a difficult tenant who was served notice to vacate, but was being difficult and broke a number of promises of leaving date. It was my first venture as a land lord! Louise Keynes from property management was assigned and she was first rate! She understood that it was my house that I had rented not a buy to let and showed empathy to my situation. Louise dealt with a challenging situation with a firm belief and gave me confidence that my ¢â‚¬ËœHOME' will be ok. She answered my concerns and engaged the required support to ensure that I got my home back within the timescales and with no unpleasantness from the tenant. Her follow through of the resulting actions was also excellent. Louise is a very professional individual who used wealth of her experience very effectively. I wrote a letter of recognition to her management too. Thank you.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch