Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
I am a first time landlord and found that the service i received from claire in Maitlands was second to none. firstly the advice on all aspects of letting that i received was invaluable as it gave a clear indication of what was both required and needed of me through the process of my letting. secondly the service was exceptional as she worked really hard to find a good tenant and kept me informed every step of the way. finally was the way she helped beyond her remit as shown by the way that, in order to help the tenants to move in earlier she took time out of her own personal time to move my tenants in and to bring to me all documents. will be using Maitlands again in future business and would recommend them to any other people looking to let their properties.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands City Plymouth! To leave a new review of Maitlands City Plymouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands City Plymouth