Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
It was a real pleasure dealing with Sonny Wright at Spencers. I was out to look for a furnished apartment to rent in the Ilford area and was not very aware of this area and the type of properties out in the market. Sonny initially spent time to explain different options to me and showed me around a few apartments explaining the pros and cons in detail. The property I selected did not have a parking space and it was proving very difficult for me at that time to find an alternative. Upon my request, Sonny negotiated on my behalf with the property managing agent and got me a parking space within the development at a good price.

Over all I am very pleased with the experience and the service I have received so far and now I am looking forward to move in three weeks time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Ilford