Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
I have dealt with InEstates for many years, during which time they have consistently achieved good returns (rents) for me, attracted good tenants, and conducted the basic management and problem troubleshooting very well indeed. I have had dealings over numerous properties with them, and I have found them to be conscientious, straightforward, and honest. Therefore I can recommend them highly.

I would just add that I am a professional landlord / property investor, with nearly 30 years in the business, so my opinion and understanding of these matters is an informed one. Believe me, I have seen the best and worst of everything in this game ! lol

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of In Estates Limited Office 1! To leave a new review of In Estates Limited Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for In Estates Limited Office 1