Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
We moved into a flat and expected clean and decorated. Filthy with light fittings hanging off ceiling, tiling grout not cleaned off and with gaps, shower head and door broken, wires showing, mould in cupboard and general damp on walls. Door frames not painted or just undercoat. Cooker could only roast a potato after 3 hours. Cheap and terrible. Utilities have still not been transferred correctly even after we have had to chase and chase both office and customer services. Gas smell inside and out and boiler groans. I expected instance concern regarding gas but 3 weeks on and still chasing!

We have been told now that we are moving that we won\'t get our deposit back unless all utilities are paid but its not our fault Choices did not set this up for us is it? I\'m disgusted with everything even to the point of them turning up for viewings without 24 hours notice more like 1 hour and then not turning up when I\'d clean and tidied up.

The noise from the flat above is awful and I feel sorry for the next tenants.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Coulsdon! To leave a new review of Choices Coulsdon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Coulsdon