Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
I rang up to ask some questions and the person i spoke to was extremely rude and unprofessional - he was very unhelpful and rude, he appeared as though he really did not want to be there.

I am a prospective tenant and I would never use this company based on the mans attitude - i definitely would not recommend Jacob Fox!
Sack which ever member of staff answers the phone!
By: Andrew Morris
Mar 08, 2013
This is a fabricated lie - the person writing this review works for another estate agent in Surrey Quays, they are NOT a prospective tenant - she called up and demanded that we call a referencing company to provide details for a new tenant, I then instructed her to provide our details and for them to call us - this is how it works.

When she was told this, she started swearing and shouting at me, and I subsequently hung up.

I will be filing a formal complaint to her boss, and asking AllAgents to investigate and remove this fake review.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jacob Fox Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Jacob Fox Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jacob Fox Canary Wharf