Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
This is a quick review to let you know how impressed I was with your Lettings Negotiator Breda. As we did not live in London both myself and my boyfriend were dreading house hunting in West London, expecting the process to be tedious and frustrating. However we were very wrong. Upon calling Chase Buchannan I was put through to Breda by a polite gentleman, from the outset I found her to be extremely well-informed and pleasant to speak with. She informed me of two properties in Teddington which matched our criteria and quickly had us booked in for viewings. When we first met her she was very smiley and friendly which instantly put us at ease. Although one of them was not the most suitable, the second property was perfect ¢â‚¬â€œ a clean, modern and secure flat. We fell in love with it immediately. Within hours she came back to us to tell us our offer was accepted and talked me through the next steps. I would also like to mention it was a pleasure dealing with Tenancy Team, they were very efficient and constantly kept me upto date. We have now been living in out new flat since January and are very happy tenants. Thank you Chase Buchannan!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chase Buchanan Hampton Hill! To leave a new review of Chase Buchanan Hampton Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chase Buchanan Hampton Hill