Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
I had been with a different Letting Agency, which was considered one of the top agents until I went for Harrison to rent my property this time. Those these are early days but my experience up to now has been good. They communicate well and have done what they promised. Both Paul and Sophie were quite helpful and polite. I was particularly impressed by their personalized touch to their jobs. Hopefully if this relationship goes according to plan I may use them for the foreseeable future. I would be looking up to their management skills as I was quite unimpressed with my previous agency. Harrisons have also informed me that they have quite cost friendly workers when it comes to addressing minor issues. I would feedback any such experiences if needed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf