Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
On my viewing the agent was late as she didn\'t have my number but forgot to apologise. She told me the flat was unfurnished and when I moved in was furnished with different furniture.
The fridge was dirty but they insisted it was domestically clean, and they thought it was normal to leave the keys to my flat with the old tenant
The sofa was horrible and broken if sat on it you would fall off so they agreed to remove it but they took my new sofa instead of the old one.
They spent about 1 month deciding which sofa they would buy and when we all finally agree they didn\'t order it and left me without sofa up to today.
They are totally incompetent and rude
Errors can happen but unwillingness to put things right is unforgivable. Staff should have basic knowledge of what is clean or dirty and should not use adjective to confuse the meaning of the words. Apologising when errors are made could help

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Richard Worth Estate Agents Wokingham! To leave a new review of Richard Worth Estate Agents Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Richard Worth Estate Agents Wokingham