Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
Couldn\'t believe it when I found the review on here - could have been written by myself as it is almost identical to my experience. We had issues with birds getting into the outlet for the boiler, as the cover has broken off, causing the boiler to randomly cut out. We complained for months and nothing was done so we called environmental health and it has been partially sorted within a day. This is not unusual one of their repairs took three years to get done of course they deny all knowledge of it prior to fixing it (get everything in writing with these guys they will tell outright lies!). We also had issues with the double glazing leaking and collecting water between the panes of glass effectively damaging every curtain we have but apparently this is our fault for not opening the windows enough! I would be reporting them to the private Rented Housing Panel I have just found out about but we are moving and at this point are just glad to be rid! Don\'t be fooled by their nice man or when you first meet them they quickly turn and their lack of basic knowledge about the fabric of a building is laughable!
Everything - especially remember that their tenants are clients as well as landlords and deserve not to be treated as second class! Learn about buildings! Don\'t hire second rate workmen etc! I could go on and on and on....

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Property Store Office 1! To leave a new review of The Property Store Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Property Store Office 1