Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
I was impressed from the outset when I sought a Probate Valuation from this firm and met with Darren at the property. He readily agreed to provide what I needed in the hope that I would employ him when I was in a position to proceed i.e. post grant of Probate. When that time arrived we agreed a price and fee and in these uncertain times was most impressed with the speed at which the property sold. Marcel took over at that stage and his negotiations with the purchaser when some roof problems were found at survey resulted in us having to accept only a modest but mutually acceptable reduction in the price. I would recommend these agents to any prospective sellers as I found their interest and diligence outstanding.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cray & Norton Croydon! To leave a new review of Cray & Norton Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cray & Norton Croydon