Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
I have come across this site by chance, and although I haven\'t dealt with the office recently, felt I would like to comment on what an excellent team they are. Myself and my husband, have both bought and sold with this agents office on 6 different occasions! We have always found them to be extremely helpful, efficient and knowledgeable about the area and properties within it. They were especially good, when we had to sell a property inherited by my husband, which proved to have issues relating to the boundaries and Land Registration. They were happy to investigate our options and sort out the necessary paperwork to ensure this issue was resolved. (and sold the property in the mean time)!! We have always been kept well informed on the progression of our sales and given plenty of advise regarding our purchases too. They are a friendly, and supportive and I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend them to anyone selling or buying in my local area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Priory Property Services Office 2! To leave a new review of Priory Property Services Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Priory Property Services Office 2