Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
Where to start... This agent are a complete joke. Natalie took me to a viewing and said she hoped the tenant wasn\'t in because he didn\'t know we were coming..... she told me not to worry because if he is in, she will blagg it. She then lied to the tenant about having booked a viewing and the poor guy said he wasn\'t told and that this was the 2nd time this had happened, but the first time he was at work but the agent left some paperwork in the kitchen so he knew they had gained entry without permission. Thinking this was the worst that could happen, she then rang my letting agent and broke data protection by telling them i was buying the property through them and tried to organise for a property swap! The manager in the office James Coffee is the most unprofessional manager i have ever come across in all 10 years of being in the industry myself. If this agent was not selling the flat of my dreams then i would NEVER of used them and i warn anyone who uses this. Tenants beware because this company do viewings while you are not in! i witnessed it for myself. I feel sorry for the vendor of the property i bought having to give these jokers money, because they don't deserve a penny. No wonder Estate Agents have a bad name..... it\'s due to people like you.
By: Julie Twist
Mar 19, 2013
I am very sorry you feel this way about my agency, we do take customer service very seriously and that is why we have spoken on many occasions about this matter. We work under the NAEA and TPO guidelines and believe that they have been adhered to on this occasion. I am unsure what more we can do to change your view on the company. As you have now completed on your purchase I would like to take this opportunity to hope you will be very happy in your new home

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Julie Twist Properties Head office! To leave a new review of Julie Twist Properties Head office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Julie Twist Properties Head office